My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Where should we go or see in Florida??? Help me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 10 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 11 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 12 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 13 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 14 New Orleans help please
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 17 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 21 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 22 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 23 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids