My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Where should we go or see in Florida??? Help me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Use of an iPad in France
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California