My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUSSINESS SPONSORSHIP
- 2 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 3 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 11 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 12 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 13 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 14 Relocating to the Deep South
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 18 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 south west family trip itinerary
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 25 Adele saves Thanksgiving