My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 4 Bryce and Zion planning
- 5 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 8 Austin, Hotel
- 9 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 10 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 11 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 12 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 13 Colorado Itinerary
- 14 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 15 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 16 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 17 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 18 US Trip
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Philly Itinerary Help
- 21 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 22 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 23 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Savannah