My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Where should we go or see in Florida??? Help me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?