My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston during hurricane
- 2 https://boosthightestosterones.com/cannabinoid-complex-cbd/
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 6 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Phoenix for the weekend
- 16 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 17 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 18 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 19 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place