My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 Zion and Bryce in July
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 9 What to pack
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 First time, Best business class?
- 12 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 13 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 14 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 19 Boston waterfront Italian
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 US-Canada road trip help
- 22 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 23 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 24 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 25 Mardi Gras