My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Area
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 4 Days in Mass.
- 4 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 5 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 8 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 15 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 16 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Uber availability on Long Island
- 21 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation