My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park
- 2 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 3 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 4 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 5 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 6 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 7 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 8 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 9 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 10 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 11 Monument Valley
- 12 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 13 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 14 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 15 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 16 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 19 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 20 driving RT 66
- 21 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 22 once in a lifetime
- 23 North California/South Oregon
- 24 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 25 Hotels Houston