My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 2 Florida with a 2 year old
- 3 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 4 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 7 Homestay
- 8 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 12 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 13 Colorado itinerary
- 14 Oregon Coast question
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 22 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 25 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????