My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 Glacier National Park
- 9 5 nights stay RMNP
- 10 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 a short trip to san francisco
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Summer in Michigan
- 18 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 19 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 20 South east road trip
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 24 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 25 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park