My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 2 Sufficient Sleep: Many people sleep late
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 7 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 12 Are you searching used car site?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 24 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 25 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?