My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas and nearby
- 2 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 3 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 10 Orlando area weather in June
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Help with Northwest Trip
- 15 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 16 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 17 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 20 road trip
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 23 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 24 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 25 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice