We are planning a trip to Florida in February 2009. We can go anywhere but would like some reccomendations. We would like to be near the beach, not a really congested area and have access to some restaurants. Would prefer to rent a house. Any thoughts on where to head to ?
Where should we go in Florida ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 6 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 12 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 13 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida