We're visiting Leesburg (relatives) for 2 nights last weekend of June, followed by 2 nights at the Skyland Resort in Shenandoah Nat'l Park. Would like to then spend 2 nights somewhere in WV, on the way back to NY, maybe near Blacksburg State Park, any suggestions?
Where should we go after two nights on Skyline Drive in West Virginia
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island