My husband turns 50 on December 25 (I know). I'd like to take him on a great trip. He's a teacher, so his vacation is Dec 22 - Jan 1 (11 days). We enjoy trips that are 1/2 hiking, 1/2 cities. Have seen a lot of Europe, US, Canada. Enjoyed Guatemala and we're going to Argentina in Feb. Thinking about Morocco, Brazil, Chile. Wouldn't rule out anywhere. Would like to keep it in the $5000 range for everything.
Where should I take my husband for his 50th birthday?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Salem with kids
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 6 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 9 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 10 Cape Cod trip report
- 11 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 12 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 15 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 16 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 21 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 22 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 23 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 24 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city