I'm looking for a new ultra lightweight suitcase. At a couple of airports this summer I found some bags I really liked, for what looked like reasonable prices but when I got home and looked for them on line I either couldn't find them or they were might higher priced (opposite of what I was expecting). Anyway, I'll be in NY next weekend and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for places with large selections, decent prices. Thanks
Where is your favorite place to buy luggage in New York City
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 7 A Visit to Charleston
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 12 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 22 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 23 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Lake Tahoe