I'm looking for a new ultra lightweight suitcase. At a couple of airports this summer I found some bags I really liked, for what looked like reasonable prices but when I got home and looked for them on line I either couldn't find them or they were might higher priced (opposite of what I was expecting). Anyway, I'll be in NY next weekend and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for places with large selections, decent prices. Thanks
Where is your favorite place to buy luggage in New York City
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Michigan Beaches
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)