We are going to Lake Tahoe is Jan or Feb for a week ski vacation and have no idea where to start. There are so many mountains to ski on and we have no idea where to start. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. We also want to go to the casino. If we wanted to ski 2 mountains, which 2 would be the most traveller friendly to find, park...etc. We don't even know if we want to stay in Nevada or California. My husband went about 10 years ago to Heavenly, but he was very young. Thanks....
Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?