We are going to Lake Tahoe is Jan or Feb for a week ski vacation and have no idea where to start. There are so many mountains to ski on and we have no idea where to start. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. We also want to go to the casino. If we wanted to ski 2 mountains, which 2 would be the most traveller friendly to find, park...etc. We don't even know if we want to stay in Nevada or California. My husband went about 10 years ago to Heavenly, but he was very young. Thanks....
Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Christmas weather?
- 7 Big island itinerary
- 8 New York City and New England
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary