The last leg of our (adult) family holiday will give us three nights in Washington. We would like to do all of the usual touristy things (sorry!). Could anyone please suggest a safe and well located area/hotel where we might stay? We will need three rooms in Mid May and it would be nice to be within walking distance of public transport and restaurants. Many thanks, Mark.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 2 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 3 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 4 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 7 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 8 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 10 Need help with a rough plan
- 11 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 12 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 13 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 14 kauai
- 15 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 16 Hawaii Cruise
- 17 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 18 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 First time to Alaska
- 21 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 BBQ
- 24 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 25 Anaheim - no car