The last leg of our (adult) family holiday will give us three nights in Washington. We would like to do all of the usual touristy things (sorry!). Could anyone please suggest a safe and well located area/hotel where we might stay? We will need three rooms in Mid May and it would be nice to be within walking distance of public transport and restaurants. Many thanks, Mark.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 4 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 7 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 10 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 18 Road trip
- 19 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 20 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 21 Getting married to a French man
- 22 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 23 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 24 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 25 Phantom Ranch and....