The last leg of our (adult) family holiday will give us three nights in Washington. We would like to do all of the usual touristy things (sorry!). Could anyone please suggest a safe and well located area/hotel where we might stay? We will need three rooms in Mid May and it would be nice to be within walking distance of public transport and restaurants. Many thanks, Mark.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YES: THUNDERBIRD Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 THUNDERBIRD 24*7
- 2 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 3 Seward without a car
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?