The last leg of our (adult) family holiday will give us three nights in Washington. We would like to do all of the usual touristy things (sorry!). Could anyone please suggest a safe and well located area/hotel where we might stay? We will need three rooms in Mid May and it would be nice to be within walking distance of public transport and restaurants. Many thanks, Mark.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 4 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 5 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 San Fransisco to Seattle Drive
- 11 US Trip
- 12 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 13 Holmes Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 14 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 15 DC GTG Dinner at Carmine's, April 29
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 18 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 21 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 24 Austin, Hotel
- 25 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano