The last leg of our (adult) family holiday will give us three nights in Washington. We would like to do all of the usual touristy things (sorry!). Could anyone please suggest a safe and well located area/hotel where we might stay? We will need three rooms in Mid May and it would be nice to be within walking distance of public transport and restaurants. Many thanks, Mark.
Where in Washington DC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 3 Kayaking in Kauai
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Burlington VT day trip
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?