The last leg of our (adult) family holiday will give us three nights in Washington. We would like to do all of the usual touristy things (sorry!). Could anyone please suggest a safe and well located area/hotel where we might stay? We will need three rooms in Mid May and it would be nice to be within walking distance of public transport and restaurants. Many thanks, Mark.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 2 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 4 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 12 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 13 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Las Vegas Vacation
- 22 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 25 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming