Hi, these posts have been so helpful for me for past trips. So my husband and I have a wedding in LA this August a (we live in NY) and are using it as an excuse for a little Pacific Northwest adventure. I'd love your suggestions of places to stay and things to do. We haven't mapped out an itinerary yet but I'd love to rend a car (convertible hopefully), see some beautiful nature, soak in a hot spring and if possible swim in the ocean and relax a little at a beach. We are adventurous and like to explore but we aren't super athletic hikers. I was thinking we should hop on a plane to Portland or Seattle (or maybe even Montana?) and go from there... but we are open to anything and any recommendations will be so helpful. Thanks
Where in Pacific NW for romance and outdoor adventure
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 8 Cape Cod in early April
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver