Hi, these posts have been so helpful for me for past trips. So my husband and I have a wedding in LA this August a (we live in NY) and are using it as an excuse for a little Pacific Northwest adventure. I'd love your suggestions of places to stay and things to do. We haven't mapped out an itinerary yet but I'd love to rend a car (convertible hopefully), see some beautiful nature, soak in a hot spring and if possible swim in the ocean and relax a little at a beach. We are adventurous and like to explore but we aren't super athletic hikers. I was thinking we should hop on a plane to Portland or Seattle (or maybe even Montana?) and go from there... but we are open to anything and any recommendations will be so helpful. Thanks
Where in Pacific NW for romance and outdoor adventure
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE