Hi, these posts have been so helpful for me for past trips. So my husband and I have a wedding in LA this August a (we live in NY) and are using it as an excuse for a little Pacific Northwest adventure. I'd love your suggestions of places to stay and things to do. We haven't mapped out an itinerary yet but I'd love to rend a car (convertible hopefully), see some beautiful nature, soak in a hot spring and if possible swim in the ocean and relax a little at a beach. We are adventurous and like to explore but we aren't super athletic hikers. I was thinking we should hop on a plane to Portland or Seattle (or maybe even Montana?) and go from there... but we are open to anything and any recommendations will be so helpful. Thanks
Where in Pacific NW for romance and outdoor adventure
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast