Myself, husband and 20 month old daughter would like to visit Florida this April (April 24th week). We don't know exactly what options we have beside Orlando (being school vacation is it a good option). We are looking for beach, sightseeing, shopping and other family activities.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Where in Florida should we go with a 20 month old toddler?
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 3 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 4 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 5 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 6 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 Updates from Hanalei
- 11 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 12 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 13 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 14 Blue ridge parkway
- 15 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 18 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 19 Minnesota State Fair
- 20 Trying To Find a Place
- 21 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 22 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 25 Logan Express