Hi: Where would you live in Charleston during the colder winter months? An island? Mount Pleasant? Historic district? How do you avoid the college students and the chance of renting next to Animal House? Buy or rent? What say you, Charleston forum? TIA
where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 USA Round trip 2018
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 Things to do around New York
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 25 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids