We go to Pelican Rapids every year, and have done a lot of sightseeing. We'd like to know if you have other good sightseeing for us. Can you help us?
Where can we go for great views in MN?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 2 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 3 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 6 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 7 2 day in Adirondack park
- 8 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 9 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 14 Re-Visit DC
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Places to stay in DC
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?