We go to Pelican Rapids every year, and have done a lot of sightseeing. We'd like to know if you have other good sightseeing for us. Can you help us?
Where can we go for great views in MN?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around