We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 8 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February