We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas