We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?