We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Key Largo, FL
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Death Valley in June
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country