We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Extra storage for your kayak
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 St. Augustine, Florida
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights