We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worst Restaurants in America
- 2 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 3 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Question About Sealodge
- 8 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 9 Fairbanks Alaska
- 10 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours