We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 9 Philadelphia
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome