We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 4 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 Cape Cod
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 9 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 10 San Diego with Kids
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 18 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 21 Getting around the Big Island
- 22 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 23 best of yellowstone
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?