We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 5 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 6 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 7 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 8 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 9 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 10 Grand Teton in October
- 11 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 12 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu