We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 Travel West Coast
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Wine Country Picnic
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Road trip through the south
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 Colorado in the summer!
- 21 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 22 Getting around Las Vegas
- 23 Rafting near Denali
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast