We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 NYC Clubs for live music
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?