We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Central Coast-California
- 13 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 14 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Moving to CT
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!