We have been to Vegas many times and usually we have thrown diet care to the wind, but this time I need to try to come back a little lighter, not a lot heavier than when I left. So...does anyone have any recommendations for places where we can get healthy dinners in Vegas? Our room will have a kitchenette so we will have breakfast in our room, and we will have light lunches out, but I want to avoid the buffets, pasta and pizza for dinner. Although we are staying on The Strip we do not have to eat there. I am looking for meals in the $40 to $80 range for the two of us, not including wine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where can I go to eat healthy meals in Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 2 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 5 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 6 Romantic destination in the US
- 7 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 8 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 9 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 10 Moving out of states from Florida
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 13 family road trip
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Alaska Trip Planning
- 16 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 17 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 18 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 19 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 22 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 23 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?