I keep reading trip reports, and other posts where people are talking about $15 day car rentals. I have been searching for weeks and can't find anything less than about $30 a day - which is really $40 a day when you add in the second driver fee. We are going in August. I'd be willing to rent somewhere other than the airport if it saved significantly but from what I see it doesn't seem to make much difference).
Where are people finding all these car rental deals in Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 san diego or nearby area
- 8 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 12 Moving to CT
- 13 LA for a day and a half
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 Texas
- 20 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 21 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 22 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 25 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC