I keep reading trip reports, and other posts where people are talking about $15 day car rentals. I have been searching for weeks and can't find anything less than about $30 a day - which is really $40 a day when you add in the second driver fee. We are going in August. I'd be willing to rent somewhere other than the airport if it saved significantly but from what I see it doesn't seem to make much difference).
Where are people finding all these car rental deals in Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 9 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 10 SFO International Airport
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Yosemite Lodging
- 13 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 23 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 24 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown