We are planning a trip to this area and are not necessarily locked into a specific time of year. We could go in late November or sometime next spring. We know that we want to avoid Hilton Head during the summer months. When would you go? Is it likely to be rainy and cool in late November or fine for sightseeing and walking on the beach? When would you recommend going?
When to Go to Charleston, Savannah and Hilton Head?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 5 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 6 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 7 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 13 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast