We are planning a trip to this area and are not necessarily locked into a specific time of year. We could go in late November or sometime next spring. We know that we want to avoid Hilton Head during the summer months. When would you go? Is it likely to be rainy and cool in late November or fine for sightseeing and walking on the beach? When would you recommend going?
When to Go to Charleston, Savannah and Hilton Head?
View all United States activity »
- 1 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 17 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 23 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 Vero Beach FL