Normally when invited to dinner, we take a bottle of wine. Yesterday we attended a Christmas open house and I noticed some brought small gifts, some, including us did not. We are invited to another Christmas open house and this weekend a Christmas brunch. Small gift or not? Boxed chocolates?
When invited to dinner, open house, or brunch, do you take a small gift?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 4 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 8 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 14 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 15 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 16 Christmas weather?
- 17 Big island itinerary
- 18 New York City and New England
- 19 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 22 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Best Destination in USA
- 25 Please help identify location in Southern California