I am having trouble finding a cabin or cottage somewhere in the upper midwest(or wherever) that can accomodate a manual wheelchair user. We can work with anything that is reasonably accessible. We are a family of four and would welcome any suggestions, ideas, leads, or offers. Would like to be on some water somewhere. Would also be willing to exchange our home for yours if your interested.
Wheelchair Accessible Resorts
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013