My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 8 Alaska restaurant prices
- 9 Shenandoah National Park
- 10 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 11 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 12 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 13 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Itinerary Help - options.
- 22 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Daytona Beach and ??
- 25 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?