My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 12 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 17 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 18 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 19 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 22 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 23 best of yellowstone
- 24 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 25 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?