My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 Theater Historians
- 4 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 5 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 6 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?