My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 2 Hana hotels in August
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Spring Break in Charleston
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 Hana question
- 11 Sea world San Diego
- 12 Hawaii is still Hell
- 13 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 14 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 22 Montana- what are must see places?
- 23 Clearwater visit.
- 24 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days