My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 21 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 24 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 25 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport