My husband and I will be visiting Acadia National Park as a day trip from Camden, Maine in October. We'd like to take one hike in the area (or a couple shorter ones) and we'd like to know which one, if you could only pick one, would be your favorite? We're in our 50's and in fairly good shape and are fairly experienced hikers. Thank you!
What's Your Favorite Hike at Acadia National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Calgary to Banff
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 culpepper
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska
- 20 Pub with food in Seattle
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 23 An RV trip along the coast
- 24 NYC 1St Time
- 25 NEW YORK CITY!!!