We are going to McNaughton WI. (near Rhinelander in northern WI) the third week in June. We'll be staying with friends, and wondered if there were some fun side trips that would ammuse ages 6, 9, 12, and adults. I've heard there is a Native American Pow Wow-- anyone been? Also, we'll take 3 days to drive home (F,Sat,Sun) and would like info on fun stuff to see on the way. Have been to Mac. Island and Chicago (may consider them) but would like to try something new. How nauseating is the Car Ferry? Anyone been? Thanks!!
What's to do near Rhinelander Wisconsin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 2 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana