We are going to McNaughton WI. (near Rhinelander in northern WI) the third week in June. We'll be staying with friends, and wondered if there were some fun side trips that would ammuse ages 6, 9, 12, and adults. I've heard there is a Native American Pow Wow-- anyone been? Also, we'll take 3 days to drive home (F,Sat,Sun) and would like info on fun stuff to see on the way. Have been to Mac. Island and Chicago (may consider them) but would like to try something new. How nauseating is the Car Ferry? Anyone been? Thanks!!
What's to do near Rhinelander Wisconsin?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!