We are going to McNaughton WI. (near Rhinelander in northern WI) the third week in June. We'll be staying with friends, and wondered if there were some fun side trips that would ammuse ages 6, 9, 12, and adults. I've heard there is a Native American Pow Wow-- anyone been? Also, we'll take 3 days to drive home (F,Sat,Sun) and would like info on fun stuff to see on the way. Have been to Mac. Island and Chicago (may consider them) but would like to try something new. How nauseating is the Car Ferry? Anyone been? Thanks!!
What's to do near Rhinelander Wisconsin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Alaska
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 12 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles