We would like to spend a few days in Maine to celebrate our 1st Anniversary in June. Neither of us have ever been to Maine. We love seafood (especially lobster), small towns, long walks, great views of the ocean.
If you had to pick just one town in all of Coastal Maine -- which one would be the most romantic? Also any specific recommendations for places to stay would be great -- we're looking in the $100-$150 price range.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 3 south west family trip itinerary
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 7 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 8 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 9 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 14 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 15 wasting time around JFK
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 18 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 SF Restaurant
- 21 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 22 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles