We would like to spend a few days in Maine to celebrate our 1st Anniversary in June. Neither of us have ever been to Maine. We love seafood (especially lobster), small towns, long walks, great views of the ocean.
If you had to pick just one town in all of Coastal Maine -- which one would be the most romantic? Also any specific recommendations for places to stay would be great -- we're looking in the $100-$150 price range.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 2 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 16 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 17 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 18 See Alaska by train
- 19 Telluride and Silverton
- 20 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 21 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 22 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 23 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Salt Lake City drive to Las Vegas