We would like to spend a few days in Maine to celebrate our 1st Anniversary in June. Neither of us have ever been to Maine. We love seafood (especially lobster), small towns, long walks, great views of the ocean.
If you had to pick just one town in all of Coastal Maine -- which one would be the most romantic? Also any specific recommendations for places to stay would be great -- we're looking in the $100-$150 price range.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/pure-force-x/
- 2 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 3 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 4 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 5 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 6 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 7 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 10 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 18 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.