I live on the West coast and I am interested in visiting the Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia. I've never been there, but read its beautiful. I would be traveling with my two young teenagers. I like to stay in luxury when I travel but I'm not into the "attitude" of some luxury resorts - especially with teenagers. Can you share your experiences with me? Or do you have another recommendation? We're open. Thank you.
Whats the Greenbier resort like?
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 7 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii