We're spending two weeks in Florida in the first half of September. Indeed it's off season but having read lots of stuff we think it'll be fine, plus a little quieter and cheaper! However, what I'm trying to find out is whether lots of places (ie hotels, restaurants, attractions) are closed. I don't imagine they are in Miami but we're planning to go to Fort Myers (probably Sanibel Is) and Key West, staying 3 or 4 days in each. Off season in most places means that some opening hours are restricted I guess, but I'd be surprised if loads were closed. Hopefully not, but would appreciate any advice. It's quite a chilled holiday so only worried about restaurants/cafes/beaches and some of the more peaceful attractions/activities. Many thanks, Alex
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscommunity.com/clinamax-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://alphajackedhelp.com/testo-pure-prime/
- 3 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 6 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 9 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 10 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 11 Maine weather and temps
- 12 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 13 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 Need help planning....
- 17 L.A. and Sequoia
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Week motorcycle ride
- 21 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 22 Broadway
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!