We're spending two weeks in Florida in the first half of September. Indeed it's off season but having read lots of stuff we think it'll be fine, plus a little quieter and cheaper! However, what I'm trying to find out is whether lots of places (ie hotels, restaurants, attractions) are closed. I don't imagine they are in Miami but we're planning to go to Fort Myers (probably Sanibel Is) and Key West, staying 3 or 4 days in each. Off season in most places means that some opening hours are restricted I guess, but I'd be surprised if loads were closed. Hopefully not, but would appreciate any advice. It's quite a chilled holiday so only worried about restaurants/cafes/beaches and some of the more peaceful attractions/activities. Many thanks, Alex
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Never Been
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 New orleans recs for family
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Later Winter around Mobile
- 11 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 HAWAII; HELP!