We're spending two weeks in Florida in the first half of September. Indeed it's off season but having read lots of stuff we think it'll be fine, plus a little quieter and cheaper! However, what I'm trying to find out is whether lots of places (ie hotels, restaurants, attractions) are closed. I don't imagine they are in Miami but we're planning to go to Fort Myers (probably Sanibel Is) and Key West, staying 3 or 4 days in each. Off season in most places means that some opening hours are restricted I guess, but I'd be surprised if loads were closed. Hopefully not, but would appreciate any advice. It's quite a chilled holiday so only worried about restaurants/cafes/beaches and some of the more peaceful attractions/activities. Many thanks, Alex
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York best app
- 2 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 7 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 8 Inexpensive family getaways
- 9 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 10 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 11 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 12 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 13 Hawaii Cruise
- 14 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 17 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 18 kauai
- 19 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 20 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 21 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 22 First time to Alaska
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 BBQ
- 25 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?