We're spending two weeks in Florida in the first half of September. Indeed it's off season but having read lots of stuff we think it'll be fine, plus a little quieter and cheaper! However, what I'm trying to find out is whether lots of places (ie hotels, restaurants, attractions) are closed. I don't imagine they are in Miami but we're planning to go to Fort Myers (probably Sanibel Is) and Key West, staying 3 or 4 days in each. Off season in most places means that some opening hours are restricted I guess, but I'd be surprised if loads were closed. Hopefully not, but would appreciate any advice. It's quite a chilled holiday so only worried about restaurants/cafes/beaches and some of the more peaceful attractions/activities. Many thanks, Alex
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dial For QB 1800+927+2480 QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support number
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 Muir Woods in October
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 12 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 17 Colorado Shows Off
- 18 New England Tour
- 19 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 20 help me plan a Cali trip
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 25 Wilmington DE questions