We're spending two weeks in Florida in the first half of September. Indeed it's off season but having read lots of stuff we think it'll be fine, plus a little quieter and cheaper! However, what I'm trying to find out is whether lots of places (ie hotels, restaurants, attractions) are closed. I don't imagine they are in Miami but we're planning to go to Fort Myers (probably Sanibel Is) and Key West, staying 3 or 4 days in each. Off season in most places means that some opening hours are restricted I guess, but I'd be surprised if loads were closed. Hopefully not, but would appreciate any advice. It's quite a chilled holiday so only worried about restaurants/cafes/beaches and some of the more peaceful attractions/activities. Many thanks, Alex
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.realperfecthealth.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 3 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Education for higher school
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details