We're spending two weeks in Florida in the first half of September. Indeed it's off season but having read lots of stuff we think it'll be fine, plus a little quieter and cheaper! However, what I'm trying to find out is whether lots of places (ie hotels, restaurants, attractions) are closed. I don't imagine they are in Miami but we're planning to go to Fort Myers (probably Sanibel Is) and Key West, staying 3 or 4 days in each. Off season in most places means that some opening hours are restricted I guess, but I'd be surprised if loads were closed. Hopefully not, but would appreciate any advice. It's quite a chilled holiday so only worried about restaurants/cafes/beaches and some of the more peaceful attractions/activities. Many thanks, Alex
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 2 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 3 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 9 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 10 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 13 MN lake home rental needed
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 20 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 21 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 25 Moab Tenting end of Oct?