Would like any info on Marietta, GA. My husband has a potential job opportunity with an office just inside of the perimeter, more towards the northwest side. Marietta seemed like a good choice to start looking into. I hear the East Cobb co. schools are good (we have a four year old, so schools are important). We like family residential areas, with shopping, restaurants, and not too bad of a commute for my husband. Any suggestions on neighborhoods? ANy areas to stay away from? I was also thinking about Roswell, Duluth, and Alpharetta, but they seemed like they could be far away. ANy input/info would be much appreciated!
What's it like to live in Marietta, GA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 9 best area to stay in san diego
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)