Would like any info on Marietta, GA. My husband has a potential job opportunity with an office just inside of the perimeter, more towards the northwest side. Marietta seemed like a good choice to start looking into. I hear the East Cobb co. schools are good (we have a four year old, so schools are important). We like family residential areas, with shopping, restaurants, and not too bad of a commute for my husband. Any suggestions on neighborhoods? ANy areas to stay away from? I was also thinking about Roswell, Duluth, and Alpharetta, but they seemed like they could be far away. ANy input/info would be much appreciated!
What's it like to live in Marietta, GA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 5 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Orlando in March
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Quick SoCal question
- 15 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 New England September
- 18 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Tampa in February
- 22 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 25 NYC taxi vs car service