Would like any info on Marietta, GA. My husband has a potential job opportunity with an office just inside of the perimeter, more towards the northwest side. Marietta seemed like a good choice to start looking into. I hear the East Cobb co. schools are good (we have a four year old, so schools are important). We like family residential areas, with shopping, restaurants, and not too bad of a commute for my husband. Any suggestions on neighborhoods? ANy areas to stay away from? I was also thinking about Roswell, Duluth, and Alpharetta, but they seemed like they could be far away. ANy input/info would be much appreciated!
What's it like to live in Marietta, GA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15