It looks like we'll be spending a few nights at the Oak Alley Plantation on River Road in March, to tour the plantations and see Cajun country. The cottage we want is not available the last night, so I was thinking we could start our drive back to Tulsa a day early and stop somewhere else along the way. Upstate LA? Arkansas? I don't mind going a little out of the way, but we'll have a 3 and a 5 year old with us.
What's an interesting place to spend the night between New Orleans and Tulsa?
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 Vero Beach FL
- 21 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 22 Question about Boulder area
- 23 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn