Hi there -
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of material is best for a beach blanket?
I am searching different websites (Such as ETSY.COM) for VINTAGE beach blankets, and can't find much, PLUS, I don't know exactly what kind of material would be the best kind.
I've tried using some really cool vintage fabric I found at a flea market, but it was like upholstery fabric... I'm not sure what it was, but it has tiny raised lines in it, very very small, but enough to 'catch' the grains of sand on the blanket so EASILY... it trapped the grains of sand.
Other blankets I've tried have let the sand seep up between the fibers!
Long ago, in the 70's, I had a really cool blanket...I'm seen sitting on it in pictures but I can't tell from the aged photo what kind of material it was.
So.. .does anyone have suggestions for this fun little quest of mine?
I'm thinking bohemian style... vintage... 70's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/black-diamond-force/
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 4 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 5 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 6 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 7 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 8 White light smile reviews
- 9 Key West
- 10 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 11 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 14 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 DC restaurant report
- 22 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 A Few Days in Asheville
What's a good fabric for a BEACH BLANKET? I'd like vintage
Hi there -