Hi there -
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of material is best for a beach blanket?
I am searching different websites (Such as ETSY.COM) for VINTAGE beach blankets, and can't find much, PLUS, I don't know exactly what kind of material would be the best kind.
I've tried using some really cool vintage fabric I found at a flea market, but it was like upholstery fabric... I'm not sure what it was, but it has tiny raised lines in it, very very small, but enough to 'catch' the grains of sand on the blanket so EASILY... it trapped the grains of sand.
Other blankets I've tried have let the sand seep up between the fibers!
Long ago, in the 70's, I had a really cool blanket...I'm seen sitting on it in pictures but I can't tell from the aged photo what kind of material it was.
So.. .does anyone have suggestions for this fun little quest of mine?
I'm thinking bohemian style... vintage... 70's.
What's a good fabric for a BEACH BLANKET? I'd like vintage
Hi there -
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Rockport, MA dining?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 16 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 21 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district