We can't leave New Smyrna Beach, Fl until 5pm and I don't want to drive too late with my kids on our way to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I figured we would stop about halfway in Georgia. Does anybody know a good city to stop in that would be in between? I have three kids from 12 years old to a one year old!
What's a good city in between New Smyrna Beach, Fl & Gatlinburg, TN?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 7 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 8 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 9 x mas
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 19 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 22 New Orleans help please
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?