My husband and I are planning a 6-10 day trip to Alaska in the first week or two of October. We will be flying in and out of Anchorage. After some preliminary researching, I am finding that a lot of tours or day trips (sight-seeing cruises, plane tours, etc) end in Sept. Is that true? Will we still be able to see the sights? Unfortunately work-wise that is our only time-frame we can go. Thanks in advance.
What will we be able to do in Alaska in October?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 D.C. in a day
- 12 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles