My husband and I are planning a 6-10 day trip to Alaska in the first week or two of October. We will be flying in and out of Anchorage. After some preliminary researching, I am finding that a lot of tours or day trips (sight-seeing cruises, plane tours, etc) end in Sept. Is that true? Will we still be able to see the sights? Unfortunately work-wise that is our only time-frame we can go. Thanks in advance.
What will we be able to do in Alaska in October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 10 SF to DR? WTH!
- 11 Kennebunkport and....?
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 NYC Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 20 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 25 Washington, DC to Boston