My husband and I are planning a 6-10 day trip to Alaska in the first week or two of October. We will be flying in and out of Anchorage. After some preliminary researching, I am finding that a lot of tours or day trips (sight-seeing cruises, plane tours, etc) end in Sept. Is that true? Will we still be able to see the sights? Unfortunately work-wise that is our only time-frame we can go. Thanks in advance.
What will we be able to do in Alaska in October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?