Hello everyone -
We have explored the mid-coast coastal area of Maine quite a bit for the last couple of years and thought we'd try the lakes region of Maine this time. I was thinking around Sebago lake but if there are other suggestions in that area, we are open to that as well.
We are looking to rent a small house somewhere by Sebago Lake and because it is a large lake, encompasses several towns adjacent to it. I was wondering if anyone can give us advise as to which town would be a good base. I am not sure if parts of the lake allow jetskis, motorboats and the like. That is what we want to STAY AWAY FROM.
We are looking for something peaceful, quaint and quiet but which also has good restaurants. To give an idea of what I am referring to, we like the area of Brewster and Wellfleet in the Cape.
What town to stay in by Sebago Lake, Maine
Hello everyone -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Alaska cruise and land
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 23 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara