Hello everyone -
We have explored the mid-coast coastal area of Maine quite a bit for the last couple of years and thought we'd try the lakes region of Maine this time. I was thinking around Sebago lake but if there are other suggestions in that area, we are open to that as well.
We are looking to rent a small house somewhere by Sebago Lake and because it is a large lake, encompasses several towns adjacent to it. I was wondering if anyone can give us advise as to which town would be a good base. I am not sure if parts of the lake allow jetskis, motorboats and the like. That is what we want to STAY AWAY FROM.
We are looking for something peaceful, quaint and quiet but which also has good restaurants. To give an idea of what I am referring to, we like the area of Brewster and Wellfleet in the Cape.
What town to stay in by Sebago Lake, Maine
Hello everyone -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah