Hello everyone -
We have explored the mid-coast coastal area of Maine quite a bit for the last couple of years and thought we'd try the lakes region of Maine this time. I was thinking around Sebago lake but if there are other suggestions in that area, we are open to that as well.
We are looking to rent a small house somewhere by Sebago Lake and because it is a large lake, encompasses several towns adjacent to it. I was wondering if anyone can give us advise as to which town would be a good base. I am not sure if parts of the lake allow jetskis, motorboats and the like. That is what we want to STAY AWAY FROM.
We are looking for something peaceful, quaint and quiet but which also has good restaurants. To give an idea of what I am referring to, we like the area of Brewster and Wellfleet in the Cape.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 5 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Alaska cruise
- 10 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 AR State Parks
Hello everyone -