Hello everyone -
We have explored the mid-coast coastal area of Maine quite a bit for the last couple of years and thought we'd try the lakes region of Maine this time. I was thinking around Sebago lake but if there are other suggestions in that area, we are open to that as well.
We are looking to rent a small house somewhere by Sebago Lake and because it is a large lake, encompasses several towns adjacent to it. I was wondering if anyone can give us advise as to which town would be a good base. I am not sure if parts of the lake allow jetskis, motorboats and the like. That is what we want to STAY AWAY FROM.
We are looking for something peaceful, quaint and quiet but which also has good restaurants. To give an idea of what I am referring to, we like the area of Brewster and Wellfleet in the Cape.
What town to stay in by Sebago Lake, Maine
Hello everyone -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Weekend in NYC
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 19 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 22 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014