Hello everyone -
We have explored the mid-coast coastal area of Maine quite a bit for the last couple of years and thought we'd try the lakes region of Maine this time. I was thinking around Sebago lake but if there are other suggestions in that area, we are open to that as well.
We are looking to rent a small house somewhere by Sebago Lake and because it is a large lake, encompasses several towns adjacent to it. I was wondering if anyone can give us advise as to which town would be a good base. I am not sure if parts of the lake allow jetskis, motorboats and the like. That is what we want to STAY AWAY FROM.
We are looking for something peaceful, quaint and quiet but which also has good restaurants. To give an idea of what I am referring to, we like the area of Brewster and Wellfleet in the Cape.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 2 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 3 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 17 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 18 Summer trip
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
Hello everyone -