Hello everyone -
We have explored the mid-coast coastal area of Maine quite a bit for the last couple of years and thought we'd try the lakes region of Maine this time. I was thinking around Sebago lake but if there are other suggestions in that area, we are open to that as well.
We are looking to rent a small house somewhere by Sebago Lake and because it is a large lake, encompasses several towns adjacent to it. I was wondering if anyone can give us advise as to which town would be a good base. I am not sure if parts of the lake allow jetskis, motorboats and the like. That is what we want to STAY AWAY FROM.
We are looking for something peaceful, quaint and quiet but which also has good restaurants. To give an idea of what I am referring to, we like the area of Brewster and Wellfleet in the Cape.
What town to stay in by Sebago Lake, Maine
Hello everyone -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 11 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 12 Best Destination in USA
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 16 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 17 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 18 x mas
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City