We're headed to Ft Myers, FL in November and are getting mixed messages about what to wear---types of clothes and colors. Is summer stuff okay, or should we be more fallish? Would appreciate some good advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber and Miami
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 4 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 7 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 8 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 9 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 12 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 13 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 17 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 18 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 19 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 20 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 21 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 22 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 23 a tourist in DC this February
- 24 Springtime in Florida
- 25 Kings and Sequoia.