We're headed to Ft Myers, FL in November and are getting mixed messages about what to wear---types of clothes and colors. Is summer stuff okay, or should we be more fallish? Would appreciate some good advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 2 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Cashless Toll roads.
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 taking home sand
- 7 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Champaigne, Illinois
- 11 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 12 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 17 Back From Alaska
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 20 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 21 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 22 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 23 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 24 orlando need a car?
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley