We're headed to Ft Myers, FL in November and are getting mixed messages about what to wear---types of clothes and colors. Is summer stuff okay, or should we be more fallish? Would appreciate some good advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 2 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 3 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 4 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 5 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 6 North Truro, Ma
- 7 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 8 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 9 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 10 Food Tours
- 11 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 12 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 13 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 14 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 17 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 18 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 19 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 20 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 21 NYC to Washington by train
- 22 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 23 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South
- 24 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 25 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!