My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 4 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 US Trip
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 9 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 10 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 11 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 12 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 14 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 19 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 20 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 21 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 22 Ohio to NYC
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 25 4 days road trip southern New England
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.