My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 Visiting New York State
- 5 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 6 MO road trip itinerary
- 7 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 8 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 9 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 10 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 11 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 12 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 13 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 14 nashville,tenn
- 15 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 18 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 19 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 20 The District by Hilton Club
- 21 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Anniversary destination
- 25 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.