My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 2 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 3 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 4 Hilton Head
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 7 New Orleans Hotels
- 8 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 9 USA Round trip 2018
- 10 DC - WW2 flyover
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 13 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 14 Savannah visit
- 15 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 16 Camping in the Black Hills
- 17 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 18 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 19 Southern Road Trip
- 20 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 21 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 22 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 25 Grand Marais?
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.