My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Wedding venue in NH
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Alaska
- 21 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 22 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 23 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?