My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 3 September Travel
- 4 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 5 Parking in Boston
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 8 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 11 Royal Kahana Maui
- 12 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 13 Road trip out west
- 14 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 15 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 16 Lake Chelan
- 17 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 18 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 19 1st trip to Colorado
- 20 Mystic CT
- 21 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.