My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 Extended weekend beach get away
- 9 Parking US OPEN
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 12 GPS app without data
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 17 Autumn in Maine
- 18 10 days vacation in Maine
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 san fransisco to crater lake
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.