My trip is (from Feb 20 to March 4)
Basically the question is what do I need to pack? How is the weather this time of the year? Is there still snow? Do I need to pack for really cold weather or could I also pack shorts and dresses for LA?
Thank you! I truly would appreciate any advice clothing wise as well. I'm very inexperienced since I have never been during winter in a country with 4 seasons and, in Costa Rica we have basically two seasons "rainy" and "sunny".
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 DC Restaurants
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 Chicago 2017
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 9 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 10 Christmas in Colorado
- 11 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 usa roadtrip
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 16 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 17 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 18 Marfa/Big Bend
- 19 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 20 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 21 JFK to Washington
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 25 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
What to wear in Feb and March for a trip to LA, San Francisco and Yosemite.