We are visiting Fargo over Labor Day, staying at a B&B in town. I'm looking for any dining recommendations as well things to do and see.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 2 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 3 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 4 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 stopping off I 81 South
- 7 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 8 NYC with 8 yr old
- 9 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 10 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?
- 11 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 12 United Nations tours
- 13 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 14 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 15 Relocating?
- 16 Advice on tipping
- 17 Best stays in Jackson hole/tetons
- 18 Virginia Beach/ Before or After Labor Day?
- 19 September Road Trip in New England
- 20 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 21 Road trip October
- 22 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report