We will be traveling through western Nebraska two days in July. Is Cabela's worth stoping at? What else should we be sure to stop and see or do? Any recommended restaurants in Sidney?
What to see in western Nebraska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 2 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 7 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 12 Northwest USA
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 middlebury vt snow
- 17 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 LA for a day and a half
- 20 Texas
- 21 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 22 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 25 Moving to CT