I see that the Twin Cities Highlights tour that I wanted to take is only offered on the one day a week that I won't be able to take it. Wondered if there was some other practical way to see the highlights on a very short trip there? We won't have a car. Are there things to see and alternate transportation around the Marriot?
What to see in Minneapolis in mid-November?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Want know highqualitybuy Valentines Day Gifts?
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 8 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 21 Portland, OR hotel question
- 22 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Texas