Hubbie and I, in our early 30's, are visiting Charleston for a long weekend at the end of January. We arrive Friday morning and leave Sunday late afternoon, staying at Vendue Inn. What are the must see attractions? We like to do a lot of walking, taking in the sights. We like seeing stuff that is unique to a place. Not into military stuff, but would like to tour a historic home. Would like to visit one of the plantations - but which one, and what to see there? I've heard carriage rides are good, do you recommend any one or type in particular?
What to see in Charleston, SC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 20 Madison Square Garden
- 21 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 22 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!