We are visiting Maine in mid-July. Summer in New Orleans is soooo hot, and I can't get my head around how to dress in Maine. Help!!
what to pack for Maine in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 new online travel network
- 8 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 17 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants