We are visiting Maine in mid-July. Summer in New Orleans is soooo hot, and I can't get my head around how to dress in Maine. Help!!
what to pack for Maine in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 6 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 14 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants