Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 8 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 11 Reagan Library
- 12 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 15 Hawaii with limited time
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 21 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 22 Cape cod Labor Day
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA