Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 2 Boost your testosterone level with T advance
- 3 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 4 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 5 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/total-control-garcinia/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/choice-eye-cream/
- 7 Maintained your body by Cellulite Buster Program
- 8 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 9 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 10 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/derma-vitalift/
- 11 http://lumalifteye.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 16 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 19 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Newport , RI
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October