Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
What to eat on the Lower East Side (NYC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Florida St George's Island
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 18 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 19 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC