Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
What to eat on the Lower East Side (NYC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 2 Montana- what are must see places?
- 3 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 9 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 10 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 11 Hawaii is still Hell
- 12 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 13 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 14 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 15 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 16 Road to Hana
- 17 Rental Services
- 18 Orlando parks advice
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip