Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
What to eat on the Lower East Side (NYC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!