Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 2 Flower Piano
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Maine weather and temps
- 5 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 6 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 13 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 14 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 17 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 18 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 19 Alcatrez sold out
- 20 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 21 WA to CT
- 22 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP