Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Western U.S. Road trip
- 12 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 16 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 17 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 23 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 24 4 Days in Maui
- 25 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?