Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
What to eat on the Lower East Side (NYC)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 4 New England September
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 7 Active Vacation
- 8 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Portland, OR hotel question
- 17 Northern California in February
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Mother Daughter Trip
- 20 Yosemite in Winter
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Orlando in March
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side