Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How To Make More Max Synapse By Doing Less
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 IAH to HOU Questions
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 7 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 Jazzfest side trips
- 13 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 14 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 17 San Francisco transit options
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 23 Great OR beach house locations?
- 24 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66