Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 sugestions
- 5 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Las Vegas trip report
- 16 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 25 Quick road trip