Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trips from Boston
- 2 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 8 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Southern history- walkable cities
- 15 Wedding gifts?
- 16 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 17 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 18 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 22 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 25 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?