Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 3 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 4 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 5 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 Key West
- 8 moving to Florida
- 9 DC restaurant report
- 10 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 11 Neue Galerie
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 A Few Days in Asheville
- 15 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 16 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 19 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 20 national park during thanksgiving
- 21 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 22 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 23 December trip to see snow
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?