Part of our trip will be on the Lower East Side. The Tenement Museum, Brooklyn Bridge walk, probably a boat ride.
The Tenement Museum has a food walking tour which we probably won't do as I'd like to see the building itself. But we could do our own little food tour.
I already know about Katz's deli. That will be either before or after the Tenement Museum.
What other foods (and where to find them) should we be aiming for?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 2 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 3 Champaigne, Illinois
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 7 Farewell from Ira
- 8 Cashless Toll roads.
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 taking home sand
- 11 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 14 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 15 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 16 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 17 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 18 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 19 Back From Alaska
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 22 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 23 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 24 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 25 orlando need a car?