My son's graduating from basic training at Ft Leonard Wood in a few weeks and we're flying out from NY to see him. He'll only have a day pass, so what do you suggest we do? He wants to eat at a good restaurant (he loves steak), He doesn't have a lot of time for a full day trip, so I was hoping there would be some interesting towns where we could eat, and perhaps do something else with him. We're not familiar with that area. Have only been to Branson. Any suggestions are welcome.
What to do within driving distance of Ft Leonardwood?
- 1 KDK Accountancy Corporation
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 How to plan San Diego trip
- 8 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 California, Northern
- 12 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 17 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?