We will be staying at the Crotched Mountain Resort in Francestown, NH on Oct 5-12. We're looking as some ideas on what to do and where to go in the area. We will be spending two of the days in Woodstock, Vermont. The wife will be taking a 2-day baking class at King Arthur Flour. The rest of the time is simply a getaway to relax a bit. We like the shops, events and tourist areas.
What To Do Near Francestown, NH - Oct 5-12
View all United States activity »
- 1 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 2 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?