My husband and I are spending time with my sister, her husband and son on Friday and Saturday. We are planning to go to the Delaware State Park on Friday, and then Saturday is up in the air. I need suggestions for what to do in this area. Our interests include: Biking, beach, fishing, hiking, maybe some sightseeing. My nephew is 10 years old and enjoys cars, trucks, sports, games, anything for kids his age. We will have a car. Also suggestions for good restaurants would be appreciated.
What to do near Delaware State Park?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Seatlle, WA
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish