I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/ultimate-male/
- 2 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 3 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 6 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Boston / VT August
- 9 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 10 Lake Champlain, VT
- 11 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 12 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 13 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 14 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 15 5 Days near Denver
- 16 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 20 Boston Ideas
- 21 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 22 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 23 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?