I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 50th in Hawaii
- 2 Las Vegas
- 3 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 5 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 8 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 9 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 10 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 traveling to Nashville
- 13 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 14 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 18 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 19 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 20 Best route to Cody?
- 21 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 22 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 national/state park in November
- 25 Road trip NYC to Dallas