I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Assist:: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Assist:: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 4 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 5 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 More problems for Big Sur
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 18 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 19 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland