I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 7 Kids Vacation Place
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 10 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 11 Steamboat in August
- 12 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 13 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 MN lake home rental needed
- 19 Desert Southwest
- 20 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 21 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 22 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 23 Your favourite places in New York City
- 24 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 25 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah