I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 2 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 5 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 6 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 9 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 12 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 15 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 21 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 22 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Page, AZ area