I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
What to do in Vegas with only a few days? First timers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 Balloon fest hotels
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia