I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
What to do in Vegas with only a few days? First timers!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 replica designer handbags
- 5 Portland Maine Hotels
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara