We are going to a family reunion in Tucson in mid-June. Good location but bad time of year for us northerners unaccustomed to the heat. Any recommendations for things we can do to make the most of our trip -- don't really want to spend all our time in the hotel
What to do in Tucson in mid-June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 6 Orlando in February
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 9 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 10 middlebury vt snow
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 14 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 15 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 16 Orlando hotels
- 17 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 18 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)