We are going to a family reunion in Tucson in mid-June. Good location but bad time of year for us northerners unaccustomed to the heat. Any recommendations for things we can do to make the most of our trip -- don't really want to spend all our time in the hotel
What to do in Tucson in mid-June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Garden tours
- 2 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 3 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 4 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 5 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 8 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 9 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 10 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell