We are going to a family reunion in Tucson in mid-June. Good location but bad time of year for us northerners unaccustomed to the heat. Any recommendations for things we can do to make the most of our trip -- don't really want to spend all our time in the hotel
What to do in Tucson in mid-June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 6 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 10 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 14 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 15 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 16 2 day in Adirondack park
- 17 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 18 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 19 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 22 Re-Visit DC
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Places to stay in DC
- 25 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help