We are going to a family reunion in Tucson in mid-June. Good location but bad time of year for us northerners unaccustomed to the heat. Any recommendations for things we can do to make the most of our trip -- don't really want to spend all our time in the hotel
What to do in Tucson in mid-June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Fancy dining
- 4 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 Will have five days in Savannah
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 12 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 13 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 14 Itinerary opinions
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 Chicago trip
- 18 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 19 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 20 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 21 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive