My son goes to school out-of-state and plays basketball, so he won't be coming home for any holidays this winter. My daughter and I are going to drive up to San Francisco from Los Angeles the day before Thanksgiving because my son's team has a game there that night. He'll be able to spend Thanksgiving with us before the team flies out Friday morning.
I haven't been to San Francisco in years and don't really know what we can do on Thanksgiving. My thought is that most places will be closed. Since it's the only time we'll have to spend with him for months, I'd like to do more than just sit in our hotel room watching TV. Any suggestions?
Also, any restaurant recommendations (not necessarily traditional meal) would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't have to be really inexpensive, but I'd prefer to keep away from really expensive as well. My daughter can sometimes be a pickier eater (no beef, no pork, no dark meat chicken, etc.) so I don't want to spend a lot of $ on food that she may or may not eat.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 3 Boston area hotels
- 4 sugestions
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 11 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 13 Quick road trip
- 14 What to request?
- 15 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 19 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 20 Oregon Coast road trip
- 21 More problems for Big Sur
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking