My husband and I will be going to NYC tomorrow morning (coming from PA). We were going to drive, but it looks like we'll be taking the train with all of this snow. We are seeing a show (rent) at 2pm & then we were going to go to the hotel (Courtyard Midtown East) & then go get some dinner.
We have done a trip like this many times, but never in bad weather. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for something we could do after dinner? We usually walk around, go in stores, have a drink, etc.
Also, if anyone has any restaurant suggestions, that would be great. We were originally thinking of just walking & finding somewhere to go, but now it might be best to stick close to the hotel???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 2 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 9 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 10 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 How much time in Badlands?
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 17 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 18 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 19 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 20 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Houston during hurricane