My husband and I will be going to NYC tomorrow morning (coming from PA). We were going to drive, but it looks like we'll be taking the train with all of this snow. We are seeing a show (rent) at 2pm & then we were going to go to the hotel (Courtyard Midtown East) & then go get some dinner.
We have done a trip like this many times, but never in bad weather. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for something we could do after dinner? We usually walk around, go in stores, have a drink, etc.
Also, if anyone has any restaurant suggestions, that would be great. We were originally thinking of just walking & finding somewhere to go, but now it might be best to stick close to the hotel???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 4 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 Help with first time
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 9 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 10 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 11 BYOB in New York City
- 12 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 13 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 16 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 17 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 18 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 19 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 20 New York best app
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 23 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 25 Hawaii Cruise