My husband and I will be going to NYC tomorrow morning (coming from PA). We were going to drive, but it looks like we'll be taking the train with all of this snow. We are seeing a show (rent) at 2pm & then we were going to go to the hotel (Courtyard Midtown East) & then go get some dinner.
We have done a trip like this many times, but never in bad weather. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for something we could do after dinner? We usually walk around, go in stores, have a drink, etc.
Also, if anyone has any restaurant suggestions, that would be great. We were originally thinking of just walking & finding somewhere to go, but now it might be best to stick close to the hotel???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 9 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 10 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 11 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Desert Southwest
- 23 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 24 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017