My husband and I will be going to NYC tomorrow morning (coming from PA). We were going to drive, but it looks like we'll be taking the train with all of this snow. We are seeing a show (rent) at 2pm & then we were going to go to the hotel (Courtyard Midtown East) & then go get some dinner.
We have done a trip like this many times, but never in bad weather. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for something we could do after dinner? We usually walk around, go in stores, have a drink, etc.
Also, if anyone has any restaurant suggestions, that would be great. We were originally thinking of just walking & finding somewhere to go, but now it might be best to stick close to the hotel???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/vitalmax-xt-reviews/
- 2 Using the base? Wash your face with special
- 3 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 4 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 5 Nilichik Ak.
- 6 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 7 Las vegas +21
- 8 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 9 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 10 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 11 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 12 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 13 A day in Boston
- 14 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 15 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 16 Newport , RI
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 19 Depot Bay OR
- 20 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 21 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 22 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 23 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 24 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 25 Road trip from Boston to Florida