Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 Viatropin – 100% Risk Free Product For Increase Stamina Power!!
- 3 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 12 Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 22 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 25 Miami for 2 days