Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Led Light For Bike So Popular
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 6 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 7 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 10 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Traveling Alone
- 18 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona