Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 2 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 3 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 4 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 5 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 6 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 7 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 8 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 9 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 12 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 13 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 14 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 15 Michigan advice needed
- 16 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 19 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 20 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 21 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 22 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 23 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 24 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 25 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?