Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
What to do in Nashville with a Toddler?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Portland Maine Hotels
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 united and carry-ons
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii