Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 5 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 6 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 9 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 10 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 12 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 13 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 14 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 15 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond