Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RACKSPACE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact RACKSPACE tec*h
- 2 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 3 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 6 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 7 Novel in Progress
- 8 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 14 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 15 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 16 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 17 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 18 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 19 Short Notice
- 20 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 21 4 days in San Francisco
- 22 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 23 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 24 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten