Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 5 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Maine
- 8 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 9 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 10 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 11 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 12 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 13 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 18 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 19 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 20 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 21 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 22 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 23 Austin with Kids
- 24 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 25 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car