Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 2 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 3 Where to stay in NYC
- 4 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 5 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 6 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 7 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Driving from OKC, OK to Seattle, WA in the dead of winter..
- 12 Hawaii Trip in May
- 13 Tucson in February
- 14 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 15 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 16 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 17 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 18 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 19 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 20 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 21 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 22 South Padre Island for Christmas Week
- 23 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 24 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 25 San Diego Airport Hotels