Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
What to do in Nashville with a Toddler?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 3 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 California San Diego area lodging
- 6 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 13 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 16 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 17 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 20 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 21 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 24 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days