Our family will be taking a 3-day trip to Nashville from 10/28-10/30 and the family includes a very active 17 month old toddler!
Any suggestions on what to do in Nashville (we've never been) with a toddler in tow would be appreciated. We do plan on going to the zoo but what else can we do? The toddler will be in a stroller and we like to walk. We've heard Franklin might be fun?
Any quirky, cute, off-the-beaten path shopping areas?
Favorite BBQ restaurants?
Other kid-friendly places we shouldn't miss?
What to do in Nashville with a Toddler?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Cape cod and Acadia
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 8 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 11 Barrow Alaska
- 12 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 15 Park City Utah
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Maine in latter half of September
- 18 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 19 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?