I'll be goin to Kansas City during July for a soccer ID camp. But I don't know what to do there! I know there's gonna be giant waterslide opening, but what else?
Thanks for the support!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/hydralie-cream-with-vella-visage-serum/
- 2 Roofers in Albuquerque - #1 Roofing Contractors
- 3 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 8 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 9 Boston to Naples florida
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Hotel in Reno
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?