I'll be goin to Kansas City during July for a soccer ID camp. But I don't know what to do there! I know there's gonna be giant waterslide opening, but what else?
Thanks for the support!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Seaside, California
- 3 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 4 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 5 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 6 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 7 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 8 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 What car service?
- 14 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 15 Denali
- 16 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 17 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 20 New Years Eve in NYC
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 25 The Williamsburg Wedding