We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wristbands
- 2 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 3 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 5 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 12 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Niagara Falls.
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 17 Trip Starting from New York
- 18 road trip during husbands bday
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 22 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 23 1st trip to Colorado
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Limited time on Maui: Advice please