We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
What to do in DC with two teens...& limited time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Philly
- 11 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 12 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 17 Chicago trip
- 18 NYC IN AUGUST
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Fancy dining
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Will have five days in Savannah