We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
What to do in DC with two teens...& limited time
- 1 Where should I move to?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 St. Augustine, Florida
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Fripp island
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 12 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles