We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 2 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 6 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 7 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 8 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 9 Electric Lettuce SouthWest Dispensary
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 7 days in colorado
- 14 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 15 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 16 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 19 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 20 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 21 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 22 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 25 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley