We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 5 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 6 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 7 Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 9 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 10 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 11 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 12 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 22 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs