We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Northwest Car Trip
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 24 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 25 Sonoma