We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 3 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 4 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 5 road trip
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 10 FLL to Key West
- 11 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 17 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Las vegas and nearby
- 23 Cape Cod trip report
- 24 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 25 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions