We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt**
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 4 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations