We are going to Virginia for a college visit in a few weeks.
We will have a limited time in Dc - about noon or so on Saturday and our flight leaves at 3:45 on Sunday...
I am interested in going to the news museum but want to be sure to get our $$$ worth - do you think it is worth it for a few hours? Or should we just walk around Georgetown and see the Martin Luther king memorial?
We are staying at the Hay adams(no choice on that) ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 2 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 3 Pacific Northwest
- 4 Just Wondering
- 5 24 days out west
- 6 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 7 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Shenandoah National park
- 10 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 11 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego
- 15 Arizona PHX car rental
- 16 Dinner in Anchorage
- 17 Rental Car Orlando
- 18 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 21 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 22 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 25 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016