I'll be taking my teenager to visit Univ Missouri in late Fall for 3 days (Sat/Sun/Mon). We are from out of state and have never been there before. Saturday is the organized college tour day. I have nothing planned for Sunday. Monday will be spent visiting the college in more detail.
I could use some help with what to do on Sunday in the local area. I will have a car. I like hiking, bicycling, nature and history. The teenager likes anything to do with sports, both watching or participating. I think we will have time for one activity for each of our interests.
Anything we shouldn't miss while we're there?
Restaurant recommendations are very welcome too!
What to do in Columbia Missouri on a Sunday?
- 1 Microsoft readies new Xbox as entertainment hub
- 2 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 16 American Airlines reservation question
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 22 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!