Myself and my partner are both 40 next year, so we had a thought to do something different than just have a cake with lots of candles ...lol
So we have decided to visit a few cities in the lovely USA, (we live is the UK by the way, Wales to be exact)
The cities we are looking to visit are New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. She who must be obeyed wants to visit the Grand Canyon and shop like mad in New York and L.A.
We would like some ideas of things to do while in these cities and surrounding areas, stuff that excite us are things that are not your normal touristy things, although we would like to do the usual so we can say we seen or been to the places like empire state building, statue of liberty ect,ect... also food is a big thing for us, we both enjoy trying different things, having watched many cooking programme over here in the UK, ( man vs. food, ect) we also would like ideas of some good places to eat that are not your normal restaurant type place ( hope that makes sense...lol )
I need to explain too that we will probably have a budget, but as to what that is just yet we have not decided, as I would depend on what type of things we would do and if we would pre-book or just do it ad-hoc
So any help or ideas would be grateful
Look forward to your replies
i have posted on here before, as we were looking to do a road trip, looks like we may have changed our minds about that now, but i'd like to thank those of you that posted and gave us help and feedback
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노⋏名⋏（ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ）⋏名⋏인터넷카지노
- 2 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 3 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 4 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 5 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 8 colter cabin or Signal mountain lodge
- 9 questions on hiking in Arches NP
- 10 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 11 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 12 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 13 Portland and Seattle for 9 days need help with driving itinerary
- 14 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 15 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 16 Study in America
- 17 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 18 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 19 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 20 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 21 Florida Family vacation in California
- 22 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 23 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 24 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 25 Philadelphia to Boston