We're going to Abilene this week-end. We have a tour of the Seelye Mansion, and plan to visit the Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum. Heard The Brookville Hotel has great chicken. What are we missing in Abilene
What to do in Abilene
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Public Transportation
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 4 Yellowstone Dining
- 5 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 6 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 7 Things to do around New York
- 8 Savannah GA
- 9 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Cape cod and Acadia
- 12 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 13 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 14 Hotels near beach orange county
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Alaska- Best tours
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 24 Coronado Ferry
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report