We're going to Abilene this week-end. We have a tour of the Seelye Mansion, and plan to visit the Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum. Heard The Brookville Hotel has great chicken. What are we missing in Abilene
What to do in Abilene
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Small group dining in Napa area
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 California San Diego area lodging
- 13 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 17 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 18 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 19 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 20 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 21 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Hana hotels in August
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route