We're going to Abilene this week-end. We have a tour of the Seelye Mansion, and plan to visit the Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum. Heard The Brookville Hotel has great chicken. What are we missing in Abilene
What to do in Abilene
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 4 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 5 Central Coast-California
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 10 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 11 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 15 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Itinerary Help - options.
- 21 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 22 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 25 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??