I'll be flying into and out of Dallas with 10 days in between in early October. I hope to spend 3 nights in Dallas and end up in Little Rock (just one day to see Bill Clinton Library). The question is what to do in between? I'd love to spend a couple of days in a full service lodge in the woods (i.e., with restaurant) (Queen Wilhelmina is closed and Mt. Magazine is booked). Also interested in scenic drives, small towns to spend an evening in. I was thinking of heading from Dallas to Oklahoma City, to Little Rock, spend a day or two in Hot Springs then back to Dallas. Suggestions? Thanks!
What to do between Dallas and Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 13 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 14 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 15 Tudor city -special help/info
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 18 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 19 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 20 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 23 must see and do's in Maui?
- 24 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon