I'll be flying into and out of Dallas with 10 days in between in early October. I hope to spend 3 nights in Dallas and end up in Little Rock (just one day to see Bill Clinton Library). The question is what to do in between? I'd love to spend a couple of days in a full service lodge in the woods (i.e., with restaurant) (Queen Wilhelmina is closed and Mt. Magazine is booked). Also interested in scenic drives, small towns to spend an evening in. I was thinking of heading from Dallas to Oklahoma City, to Little Rock, spend a day or two in Hot Springs then back to Dallas. Suggestions? Thanks!
What to do between Dallas and Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Weekend in NYC
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 8 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 New York, New York...
- 16 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 17 trains in Europe
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 23 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 24 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals