I'll be flying into and out of Dallas with 10 days in between in early October. I hope to spend 3 nights in Dallas and end up in Little Rock (just one day to see Bill Clinton Library). The question is what to do in between? I'd love to spend a couple of days in a full service lodge in the woods (i.e., with restaurant) (Queen Wilhelmina is closed and Mt. Magazine is booked). Also interested in scenic drives, small towns to spend an evening in. I was thinking of heading from Dallas to Oklahoma City, to Little Rock, spend a day or two in Hot Springs then back to Dallas. Suggestions? Thanks!
What to do between Dallas and Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 San Diego Trip Report
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 21 NYC jazz with a minor
- 22 NYC Itinerary Help
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Driving into Manhattan route?