I'll be flying into and out of Dallas with 10 days in between in early October. I hope to spend 3 nights in Dallas and end up in Little Rock (just one day to see Bill Clinton Library). The question is what to do in between? I'd love to spend a couple of days in a full service lodge in the woods (i.e., with restaurant) (Queen Wilhelmina is closed and Mt. Magazine is booked). Also interested in scenic drives, small towns to spend an evening in. I was thinking of heading from Dallas to Oklahoma City, to Little Rock, spend a day or two in Hot Springs then back to Dallas. Suggestions? Thanks!
What to do between Dallas and Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 2 US Southwest
- 3 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 6 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 7 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 adams morgan - safety
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 21 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot