I'll be flying into and out of Dallas with 10 days in between in early October. I hope to spend 3 nights in Dallas and end up in Little Rock (just one day to see Bill Clinton Library). The question is what to do in between? I'd love to spend a couple of days in a full service lodge in the woods (i.e., with restaurant) (Queen Wilhelmina is closed and Mt. Magazine is booked). Also interested in scenic drives, small towns to spend an evening in. I was thinking of heading from Dallas to Oklahoma City, to Little Rock, spend a day or two in Hot Springs then back to Dallas. Suggestions? Thanks!
What to do between Dallas and Little Rock?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week