While my husband takes my girls to see Wicked, I will have our boys for 3 hours (matinee on Wed.). This is our first day in NYC. I would rather stay in the area of the theater. What would be of interest to teen boys 17 and 13 that we could do in a 3 hour time frame?
what to do - 3 hours around Times Square with teen boys, 17 & 13
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida